LAST MODIFICATION DATA
22 aprile 2020
What does Trilinda do?
Trilinda is an authorized distributor of electrical components and other products, based in GERMANY but with companies distributed or affiliated in other countries around the world.
For more information about Trilinda, please see the “About Trilinda” section of our website.
What personal information does Trilinda collect and why?
The personal information we may collect about you falls broadly into the following categories:
- Information provided voluntarily
- Information we automatically collect
- Information we obtain from sources of requests parties
Who does Trilinda share my personal information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to any appropriate body, regulatory authority, government agency, court or other competent third party where we believe that disclosure is necessary (i) under law or pursuant to the applicable agreements, (ii) to use, require or defend our legal rights ( iii) to arrange for a lawsuit or investigation, or (iv) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to Credit Agencies for the Purposes of Identity and Credit Control at the Time of Order, and periodically if you have an Account opened with us;
- to any other person with your consent to disclosure.
Legal basis for the user of personal information (visitors only SEE)
If you are a visitor to the European Economic Area, our legal basis for the collection and operation of the personal information described above will depend on the personal information in question and the specific context in which it is collected.
However, we normally collect personal information alone (i) where we need personal information to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or (iii) where we have your consent to do so.
If you have any questions or need further information about the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details purchased under “How to Contact Us” below.
Cookies and similar tracking technology
How does Trilinda protect my personal information?
Protect the personal information we collect and process about you. The measures they use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing personal information.
In particular, Trilinda’s website is equipped with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Online orders to Trilinda can only be guaranteed by a browser that supports SSL. In this case, your browser will automatically enter a secure mode when you make purchases. If your browser does not support SSL or you wish to place orders using a method other than the website, please contact us for alternative ordering methods.
International data transfer
Your personal information may be transferred and processed in countries other than the country where you reside. These countries may have data protection laws different from the laws of their own country and, in some cases, may not be as protective.
In particular, the server of our website is located in the EEC and the companies of our group, service providers and partners of parts guaranteed worldwide. This means that when we collect your personal information, we may process it in one of these countries.
We retain the personal information we collect from those who have a legitimate business in progress to do so.
When we have no legitimate business activity going on for your personal information, we will delete or anonymize it or, if that is not possible (for example because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, update or update the deletion of your personal information, you may do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- In addition, you may object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to limit your personal information or observe the portability of your personal information. Once again, you may use these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- You have the right to notice the marketing communication we send you at any time. You can send this right by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), we recommend that you contact us using the contact details provided in the “How to contact us” section below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing we have carried out prior to the withdrawal, nor does it affect the processing of personal information carried out on the basis of lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for the data protection authority in the European Economic Area can be found here.
We respond to all requests we receive from persons who comply with our data protection rights in accordance with the data protection laws provided.
The Website is not intended to solicit, collect or assist personal information from persons under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian, we guarantee to consult if you believe that information about a child has been collected by us through our website.
Do not track
Currently the website does not meet the “do not track” settings on web browsers and does not offer the opportunity to request that we do not monitor the use of its services.
Third party websites
Trilinda’s website may contain links to other websites. Trilinda cannot be responsible for personal information collected on these third party websites, nor can Trilinda monitor or accept responsibility for the accuracy or content of these other websites.
Nevada Privacy Rights
A verified request under Nevada law not to make any sales of personal information we have collected or collect about you may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include “Nevada Waiver Request” in your email in the recorded line and in the body of the message. Trilinda currently does not sell personal information to third parties as defined by Nevada law.
Come and contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of personal information required by your location, please contact Trilinda’s privacy team at email@example.com. If you reside in Germany, you can also contact our German Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.